Yeezy Taught Her
As everyone watches closely, we seem to all realize the longer a relationship lasts the more they begin to look alike. Not only in the face or their facial expressions , but the way they may dress. Ironically Kim and Kanye are a perfect example. They both compliment each other more and more each day. Thier color scheme of white , blacks and natural hues have not vanished although summer is a few weeks ago. Some people have a theory that Kanye acts as a free stylist for Kim. But as woman are we okay with having a man style us? Women get dressed for other women , so when we allow men to dress us we have the tendency to lose that feminine edge. By feminine edge , I mean that extra something that'll make every girl in the room jealous. I personally believe women should dress themselves. I do believe Kim Kardashian was more alive when she dresses herself, without a color palette who is Kim? I guess Kanye .

No comments:
Post a Comment